Saturday 20 October 2012

So Lately, I found some of my classmates dug my bulky pencil case one by one. Wondering why its so intriguing for them, so I took a look into my pencil case and I found that I have too much pencils than I needed.
Altough, every pencils and pens and markers, etc from the inside of my pencil case has its own specialty.
here's their job:


 From left to right:
  • Medium-Heavy pencil: For product design drawing (suggested by my teacher, but then I never really use it -_-")
  • Little Mechanical Pencil: this pencil is cute, but then it doesn't really fit in my hand
  • 0.9 Mechanical Pencil: I use this pencil for pattern making class as we need very bold lines every time we draft, but also we need the pencil to be strong as I put pressure on my drafting process. this pencil is the best choice.
  • 0.5 black-pink and 0.5 lime green-blue shake pencil: since my hand is kinda wide, I need bulky pencil. Beside these pencils are colorful with interestingly cute design. you can simply shake the pencil to take out more carbon from inside
  • O'Bon Recycled-news paper-pencil: another interesting pencil that I bought. Instead of using wood to wrap the pencil, the used tightly rolled news paper. It's actually more expensive than normal pencil (though it said it was recycled from newspaper, and you can actually see the news paper as you sharpen the pencil)
  • 2B Stadler Pencil: just another normal pencil
  • Smiggles 2B fat pencil: love this pencil so much beside its cute print, It fits in my hand better than mechanic pencil and normal pencil
  • 0.5 Pentel Mechanic Pencil
  • 0.5 Pentel Mechanic Pencil (Green&Pink): I always carry extra pencil. First, because I multitasking like crazy and messy. Second, you'll always have classmates who intentionally or unintentionally never bring her/his pencil. -_-"
So below is My Pentel 0.38 Gel Pen Collection.
I'm not a fond of reading, so when I make a note for my school and study, I'll make sure its interesting and colorful.:D


No comments:

Post a Comment